There are 2 sources of fuel in the body; stored sugar & fat. The problem with ‘low carb’ diets is that they still allow some small amounts of sugars in the diet to prevent fat burning. The secret is to force the body to burn fat by bringing your sugars down to ZERO. Even small amounts of sugars will not let fat to be burned, because fat is used only when the body starves of sugar. Starvation means complete elimination. The second factor is to provide high dense nutrition at the same time.
Complete protein, instead of incomplete.
Only 3 meals per day (this gives your liver a chance to recover). Adjust quantity of food to avoid extreme hunger at the next meal. However, if you absolutely need a snack, use an egg, or some cheese or some nuts (high fat intake to satisfy your hunger).
Only drink when you are thirsty. Drink water with 1tsp of apple cider vinegar/lemon or herbal teas. Unsweetened almond milk or coconut milk.
Only eat when you are hungry and stop when you are full, even if you only eat 2 meals per day.
Never eat in excess than you are full. Over-eating strains your digestion adding more stress and less weight loss.
Use only Xylitol and Stevia as your sweeteners. Truvie, erythritol are also acceptable.
Keep sugars to near ZERO (read labels). Some foods like salad dressings may have 1g of sugar – this is ok in small amounts.
Avoid hidden sugars in; yogurt, fruits, berries, grains, potatoe, and rice.
Keep net carbs (total carbs minus total fibre) under 50 grams per day, but try to shoot for 20 grams.
Nuts and nut butter are ok in small amount 1/4 cup per day.
Do not focus on lean meats or low-FAT foods, the fattier the better, whole product.
Dressings must not contain high fructose corn syrup or MSG. Read your label and adjust accordingly, and or make your own salad dressing.
When cooking, maintain your oven temperature below 320 Degrees.
Tomatoes, white potatoes, eggplant, okra, peppers, goji berries, gooseberries, paprika, cayenne – they produce an alkaloid compound called solanine (they aggravate the pain and increase inflammation of arthritis)
Proper food combining can help improve your digestion and assimilation of nutrients and repair your intestinal tract.
- Eat fruit alone.
- Pair protein with non-starchy vegetables.
- Pair starches with healthy fats and vegetables
- Leafy greens and non-starchy vegetables go with everything.
- Drink water away from meals.
- Spices, herbs and citrus are neutral.
Digestive enzymes can take stress off of the stomach, pancreas, liver, gallbladder and small intestine by helping break down difficult to digest proteins, starches and fats. This will allow your organs to repair and heal themselves. Digestive enzymes are plant-based.
Probiotics are live bacteria that are good for your health, especially your digestive system. We usually think of these as germs that cause diseases, but your body is full of bacteria, both good and bad. Probiotics are the good guys to repair your intestine and allow the food to be assimilated properly, creating an eco-system (healthy gut, healthy brain)
You need B-vitamins. Take some nutritional years ‘or Adrenal Formula, in small amount of peanut butter or shake at 1tbs per day.
This plan is the most hormonally leveraged weight loss program that exists and well studied. It works, but if a person is going through menopause and or they have muscle wasting, the body will heal this ‘BEFORE letting go of the weight. This is rare but we had a person take 2 months before they started losing weight, but then in the following months reached size 2. There are other barriers to losing weight too; Sleep, fatigue, inflammation, hot flashes, etc…
No. If you have pressure to drink at a social gathering, then realize it could set you back 72 hours and if you have to drink, do hard liquor or dry white wine, not beer or sweet wine.
Not on this 10 day reset. If you absolutely need this as a transition, then okay, but realize that the sugar in fruit will slow down weight loss. In the presence of insulin, weight loss will be halted. When you reach your ideal weight (after the 10 days of course), then you can introduce a serving of starch or fruit with last meal of the day.
Not on this plan. Once you hit your target weight, add Ezekial bread if desired.
Out of all the things that are bad for you, Coffee is lowest on the list. If you have to drink coffee, have only 1 in the morning. But add 1 tbsp of Brain Octane with or without 1tbsp of grass-fed butter or ghee, blend for 20 seconds. This will allow your body to extract the polyphenols from the coffee and strengthen your gut and your overal health.
It is preferable that you only have 2-3 meals per day. I would include your snacks at the meal. I will list some FAT snacks to consider, that do not contain any additional sugars.
You need some animal protein for breakfast, tuna, fish, hamburger without the bun or even eggs. Eggs are a complete protein and best absorbed as breakfast to fully kick start the body for the day.
3 to start, but as your body becomes satisfied, you may want to only consume 2 (breakfast and dinner)
It is more difficult, but consume non-GMO tofu, tempe, nuts, hummus, mushrooms and vegetarian protein powders (hemp, pea, brown rice) as your protein source.
SNACKS – use only if hungry between meals: use temporary
- As soon as you wake up take up to 1/2 tsp of Himalayan Salt, with 1/2 a lemon mixed with 1 cup of water.
- Set your circadian level by consuming your first dose of Magnesium >200mg.
- Take your digestive enzyme – than Bew a fresh cup of Coffee, add up to 1tbsp of Brain Octane, and 1tsp of Ghee (optional), blend all together for 20 seconds.
- If hungry or required to eat
- Consume 2 to 3 scrambled eggs cooked with ghee, include 1 whole avocado, and 1/4 cup of mixed raw nuts (optional)
- Take your Vitamin K2/Vitamin D3 (based on your weight level should consume 1,000iu per 25lb of body weight), and include any fat soluble vitamin.
- Take your digestive enzyme.
- Consume 2 to 4 cups of semi-cooked vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, etc.)
- Drizzle 1tsp of Brain Octane for additional fat/flavour.
- Add 1 whole avocado and or 1/4 cup of mixed raw nuts.
- 4oz of protein (beef, lamb, fish, chicken, etc.)
- Always use some good seasoning or plain black/white peppers with Himalayan salt.
- If eating out, the safest food source is a steak, make sure you ask for no additional sauces and make sure your side dish is a green salad. (always keep a small ziplock bag in your car with additional raw nuts to consume if still hungry)
- Take 1 probiotic with food.
- Take your B-complex supplement to balance you vitamins, and also take the L-Tyrosine after done eating.
- Take your digestive enzyme.
- Consume 2 to 4 cups of greens (raw, cooked, or you can even have a 1/2 cup of sauerkraut, add some healthy fats, avocado, coconut, nuts and seeds, and or fermented olives).
- No more than 4oz of protein – your choice (do not consume same type as you had for lunch).
- Take 1 probiotic with food.
- Take your magnesium 30 to 60 minutes before sleeping up to 600mg (makes sure the last hour do not stress your eyes on white lights such as TV and or Phone/Computer screen, as it prevents your body from releasing proper serotonin.