Ham and Cheese Fat Snack
- 3.5 oz full fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup grated Cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh basil
- Pepper, to taste
- 6 slices Parma ham
- 6 large green olives, pitted
“In a bowl, mash together the cream cheese and butter, or process in a food processor until smooth.
Add the Cheddar cheese and basil. Mix until well combined. Season with pepper. Refrigerate for 20 to 30 minutes, or until set.
Using a large spoon or an ice-cream scoop, divide the mixture into 6 balls. Wrap each ball in 1 slice of Parma ham and place on a plate. Top each ball with 1 olive and pierce with a toothpick to hold it in place. Enjoy immediately or refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 5 days.”