Coffee Cheesecake without Cheese
You can add a crust if you like - usually, my crust is made out of coffee bean, pistachio, almonds, and ghee to hold it together...
- 200 grams Organic Pure Coconut Cream
- 2 tbsp Brain Octane (MCT 100% C.8)
- 2 tbsp Grass Fed Ghee
- 1 tsp Organic Vanilla Extract
- 2 tbsp Xylitol increase if desired
- 1 tbsp Organic Coffee Ground No Toxins
- 1 tbsp Grass Fed Collagen
- 2 tbsp Orgranic Cocoa Butter Optional
- 1 pinch Himalayan salt
- 1 cup of Fresh Brewed Coffee No Toxins
Place all ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat until everything is dissolved.
While everything is dissolved, make sure you get a fresh cup of brewed coffee ready (I use an old Italian method to brew my coffee)
When everything is dissolved, add the fresh one cup of coffee and continue to stir.
Place the 1 tbsp of collagen at the end and stir for additional 2 minutes, until dissolved with the liquid.
Done... If you are in a hurry? freeze for 1 hour and ready to be served. or 3 to 4 hours in the fridge before serving..
This is a super healthy snack.. Enjoy