Designed to reduce body fat, enhance mental performance, and prevent disease while leaving you satisfied and energized
Eat when you’re hungry, stop when you’re satiated, and try not to snack. Target 50-70% of calories from healthy fats, 20% from protein, 20% vegetables, and 5% fruit or starch (1/2 serving only fruit or starch ‘last meal of the day to prevent high triglycerides‘).
- 2 to 4 eggs
- few pieces of bacon
- 1 whole avocado drizzle olive oil
- coffee with MTC oil (optional)
- 4 to 6 cups of green vegetables with drizzle olive oil
- 4 oz of chicken or fish or lamb or beef
- 1 whole avocado
- 1/4 cup raw nuts
Dinner (do no exceed 8PM)
- 4 to 6 cups of green vegetables with apple cider vinegar or homemade dressing
- 2 to 4 oz of protein
- 1/2 of berries optional and in moderation
(MONDAY, TUESDAY, THURSDAY)
Designed for fat reduction, focus, muscle mass
You start by consuming a cup of Coffee in the morning. The healthy fats give you a stable current of energy, and the ultra low-toxin Coffee Beans optimize brain function and fat loss.
- Fresh brewed coffee with MTC oil – the fats will keep you satisfied
- 4 to 6 cups of green vegetables cooked with olive oil, 1/4 cup of raw nuts, and 1/2 avocado on top of the salad.
- 4 oz of wild salmon, with melted grass-fed butter
- 1 piece of dark chocolate 85% to 90% (optional)
- 4 to 6 cups of green vegetables steamed with MCT oil, fresh daikon or radish on top.
- 2 to 4 oz of protein (lamb, fish, chicken)
- 1/4 cup of berries (optional) or coconut chunks
Designed for inflammation reduction
About 2 times a week, limit your protein intake to 15g to help cleanse your inner-cells without muscle loss. To keep you full and energized, consume a cup of Coffee in the morning and have high fats and moderate carbs throughout the day. (Fruit serving as your last meal to prevent high Triglycerides).
- 2 to 3 eggs maximum
- 1 whole or even 2 avocados
- Coffee is optional
- 1 slice of bacon
- 4 to 6 cups of vegetables (carrots, cauliflower, broccoli, asparagus, brussels sprout)
- 1 to 2 avocado if desired with lots of olive oil (cold press)
- Vegetables is optional here
- But you are allowed to have 1 cup of berries
- 1 cup of sweet potato or white rice only. make sure you put olive oil or MCT oil a minimum of 2 tbsp on top